City Haul, Inc. is always looking for professional drivers. Drivers are the face of City Haul and often are the primary contact between the company and its customers and therefore are held to a high standard. City Haul promotes a mutually respectful relationship with and between all employees. SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST. Equipment is professionally maintained and City Haul works closely with their insurance carrier to ensure that drivers receive the latest in safety training and information. Drivers are paid hourly and paid overtime when working more than 40 hrs in a week. City Haul offers a 401 K plan to drivers and has a profit sharing plan in which the first 2% of contributions are matched by the company. City Haul also offers a company Health Care plan and paid vacations. In order to be considered for employment drivers must meet the following minimum guidelines:
A. Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
B. Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence. No current license suspension or revocation. A work permit is not acceptable.
C. No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:<
1. Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 M.P.H. or more above the posted speed limit.
2. Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offene of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
3. Improper or erratic lane changes.
4. Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
5. Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
6. Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
D. No more than four (4) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
E. No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years. (Disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of an accident in it's usually manner in daylight after simple repairs. This includes damaged vehicles that are frivale, but would incur further damage, is so driven.)
F. A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
G. Must be 23 years old.