City Haul, Inc. offers a wide array of services aimed at providing the best possible service to its customers. Located in the heart of the transportation hub of the nation, City Haul has interchange agreements with every steamship line and rail road in the Chicago Metropolitan area and is party to the Uniform Intermodal Interchange Agreement (UIIA). City Haul offers International and Domestic, Import and Export drayage to and from customers within an approximate 250 mile radius of Chicago. The service zone includes IL, IN, WI, MI, OH and IA.
- International and Domestic Drayage
- Overweight Loads. City Haul provides Overweight Permits in order to legally haul your overweight loads so that you can maximize your payload.
- Tri-Axle Chassis. City Haul provides Tri-Axle chassis in order to legally haul your heavy or overweight 20' containers so that you can maximize your payload
- Haz Mat. City Haul is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation to haul hazardous freight. City Haul drivers have their Haz Mat endorsement and receive annual training in order to assure that Haz Mat loads are handled as safely and responsibly as possible.
- U.S. Customs Bonded. City Haul is a Customs Bonded carrier and can haul your freight that requires customs inspections.
- EDI. City Haul's dispatch software can support a full range of EDI transmissions to ensure that you receive real time status updates to better track your freight.
- Mobile Communications. City Haul's drives are dispatched with the latest in mobile communications software. Drivers are dispatched via internet to eliminate lag time and verbal miscommunications. Drivers then provide status updates as the pick up or delivery progresses in order to provide real time event tracking. All drivers are equipped with GPS software so that you can find your load anywhere and at anytime.